2016 bafta favs


We all know the best part about award season is the red carpets! I love seeing all the designer dresses so I thought I would pick out my favs for you all! 
First up is Cate Blanchett in McQueen, I love this romantic gothic feel her dress has! Next is Saoirse Ronan in burberry - LOVE this print and the simple way she paired it with the necklace. Next is Idris Elba wearing a stunning navy suit, so much yes from me! Next is ex bond girl Olga Kurylenko in Ralph and Russo. I love the baroque print on this dress and the romantic contrast to Cates dress. Next is Max Irons who is also looking fine in Navy, I really like how he has paired this with the black waist belt.Heida Reed is next, I don't usually like things as booby/bummy as this but somehow she manages to pull it off looking so classy. Maybe because the bottom mesh isn't as see through as some people have had it.- this dress is by Nicholas Oakwell, Bravo Nick. Next is Dree Hemingway in this Erdem dress, omg I love this so much, it's top fav with Gemma and I think its so perfect for this cold weather! Warming and fashionable? wins all around! last but not least Gemma Chan in Jenny Packham ommg stunnninng. I honestly can't pick between the last two they are both so stunning. Gemma pulls this off flawlessly!  So close to being on the list was Antonia Thomas who looked stunning and whose dress I saw after I completed this list and also John Boyega, who didn't make the list cause although he looked great, his jacket was velvet and I don't like velvet! hahahaaa!

Who were your favourites? 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments