Holiday ASOS wishlist

With my impending holiday coming up I have been on the hunt for a few new holiday things, mostly swimwear. I've been obsessed with this new swimwear halter neck trend and lusted after this topshop swimsuit but after no luck in getting this in my size I opted for this missguided swimsuit which I actually think I love more!( ASOS does have a great alternative with this little number, if you wanted the topshop one as well) Anyway I stalked ASOS for some potential holiday clothes and thought I would do a little Lust List for you!  


1. I'm loving this little ASOS hamsa bag, I think this would be perfect for Thailand and travelling in general, esp as you can keep everything safe in front of you. 
2. Can you ever have enough cat eye sunnies? Definitely not and I am loving these
3. I'm really loving how chunky these sandals are and the big buckle to the side just makes it all work. 
4. I really wanted a small backpack for Thailand and when I couldn't get the one I wanted from new look I saw this option as a great alternative!



5. I'm not usually a massive bell sleeve fan but something about these kind of playsuits I am just in love with. I just love the print of this! 
6. Something about these Co-Ords just caught my attention, I love the cut down the front of the trousers and the bralet would go with so much! 
7. This dress from kiss they sky would be perfect for the heat, nice and flowy so if its a bit hot and stick it won't stick to you and give you some nice room. Again - bell sleeve love. 
8. This Kimono is stunning, not only is it perfect for the beach in the day but it could be dressed up at night. 


9. If I was rich I would be ALL OVER this marble swimsuit. Yes that's right. MARBLE SWIMSUIT. I know how us bloggers love our marble but for £140 I will have to love from a far for now.
10. This combines 2 of my current faves, leopard and halterneck swimsuits. LOOOVE.
11. I loved this the moment I saw it and it is most likely coming with me to Thailand. This only thing thats stopping me is that I'm so freakin white there is 100% chance I will burn through that mesh. 
12. I think this last number from wolf and whistle is perfect for those who wanted a bikini but maybe don't have the confidence to wear one all the time, I know I'm in that boat! I'm really liking Wolf and Whistle at the moment as they make quite a lot of affordable larger sized swimwear. 

What have you been lusting after? x 


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments