ASOS festival wishlist Summer 16'

It's festival seasonnnnn!! YAAASSSSS however...... with festival season comes several wishlists of all the beautiful things I may need for them all. With a super tight budget( which I may have broke ONCE... okay twice... it's all because of ASOS!) I can only really afford to lust after things and brace yourselves because there is A LOT I am in love with! 


1.  ASOS PETITE One Premium Embroidered Swing Dress - I LOVE embroidery at the moment... if you couldn't tell by the first 4 items here. I love the burnt reddish colour of this dress! 

2. Glamorous Petite Embroidered Blouse With Tassels - this is quite simple and airey which is perfect for a hot summers day and would go perfect with some short black shorts and boots. 
3. ASOS Off Shoulder Embroidered Sundress - I really love this, I'm not sure how practical it is for gigs and lifting your arms up but it's perfect for the summer and those days before festivals kick off.
4. Boohoo Petite Embroidered Denim Shorts - really love these I actually ended up spontaniously buying them when ASOS had 20% off.
5.Honey Punch Boho Festival Off Shoulder Crop Top With Lace Detail - This top has a really nice simple lace detailing, I think it's perfect the way ASOS has styled it here. 

6Glamorous Smock Dress with Lace Insert - this is gorgeous with that floaty boho feel to it.
7. Young Bohemians Wrap Front Maxi Skirt With Split Sides In Snake Print - I really love the idea of a split skirt at a festival, I'm I think would wear this with more of a simple top rather then a co-ord
8.First and I Deco Print Top - I love the 1960's-70s mod feel of this top, perfect with black shorts, black denim skirt or dungarees! 
9. Milk It Vintage Smock Dress With Festival Trim - I really like the boho feel to this. It's quite simple but quirky at the same time! 
10. ASOS Spliced Midi Skirt - if you like tailoring then this is perfect with a black cropped top.


11. Dr Denim Jenn Relaxed Short With Roll Hem With Rips - really want some baggy style shorts with the bottom folded up! I'm not sure why I just have it in my head. 
12.ASOS Denim Side Split Shorts In Bergamot Wash - I'm obsessed with these, I think it's the colour they are just a unique shade of blue! 
13. Reclaimed Vintage Summer Kimono - I'm not being funny but the mens kimono options are actully better than the womens! I really love this pattern! 
14.Reclaimed Vintage Festival Kimono In Aztec Print - here's another mens kimono I love! such exciting patterns! 
15. ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses With Metal Inlay And Metal Arms - Cat eye sunglasses are my fav and I love the vintage feel to these.

16. ASOS Mini Backpack - I've been on a mad hunt for a small black backpack since I never got my hands on the new look one I wanted. This is the perfect size and thin straps is just what I was looking for!
17. River Island Tikka Hair Jewellery - statement hair jewelry is just perfect for festivals and I love this river island piece!
18.Limited Edition Flower Blossom Cat Ears floral? check. Cat ears? Check. - this is the perfect combo for budding cat ladies like myself! ( gettit? ahahaaa, I'm too punny sometimes...) 
19. Regal Rose HARMONY Silver Hair Bead Clickers these are amazing to take your braiding to the next level and add that even extra boho feel. 
20. ASOS Pack of 2 Wallflower Skinny Choker Necklaces - I really love these little chokers, they are quite simple and aren't too busy and would pair perfect with most of these outfits! 


What are you guys lusting after? 

Also keep an eye out for lots of festival inspired outfit posts coming soon! xx

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

P.s Check out my fitness update here

No comments